BoxOK is the first door to door Self Storage in Italy, your personal remote warehouse.
A complete and simple service including delivery of the packages (boxes), collection directly from your home or office, secure storage at our warehouse and redelivery. When you require one or more of your boxes, call us, we will deliver them to you within 24-48 hours to your home or wherever you wish.
Here are the four simple steps that will guarantee you have more storage space for you, your family or for your business.
In a hurry? Call us @ BoxOK – we speak Italian and English –
Free-phone number: 800.98.04.21 from Italy
From 9.00 to 13.00 and 14.00 to 18.00, Monday to Friday (CET)
Or you can fill our form here.
Register on-line at the web site. In your customer area you can:
- Order new packaging (Boxes)
- Request the collection of full Boxes
- Check the status of your deliveries
- Check payments and invoices
- Update your data
- Open a help query
2. Ordering Boxes
Estimate how many boxes you need. If you need advice you can search here or call us on our free-phone number 800.98.04.21 and we will be more than happy to assist you. From your customer area:
- Order your Boxes (from 1 to 100)
- Pay the first storage rental due by Credit Card or Paypal
- Provide the delivery address for packages
When BoxOK receives the order it will:
- Prepare and label the individual boxes with your name and address for return delivery
- Ship packages with the express courier GLS within the next working day
- Send you the tracking code (tracking) to check the shipping status
- Deliver, via GLS, your packages within 24/48 hours from shipment
3. Prepare the Boxes
Follow our advice on how best to prepare your Boxes:
- Seal the bottom of the Boxes with our adhesive tape,forming an H, sealing all the open corners
- Fill each individual Box well throughout the volume, alternating the heavier objects (books/magazines) with lighter objects (containers/clothes)
- Check that the weight of a single Box does not exceed 15Kg
- Perform a test by shaking the box. If you hear rattling when moving the Box open, use balls of newspaper to fill the empty spaces
- Compile a list of the contents and fill in the Box_Id (identification code)
- Take a photo of the contents in which the Box_id is visible. This will be useful for you when you want to request collection.
- Seal the top section well, forming an H with the adhesive tape
- Attach the security seals to the openings on the top and bottom
4. Request collection
From collection to storage, BoxOK has got it all covered!
- Call us on our free-phone number to arrange collection. We will notify you of the time slot (Mon-Fri 14.00-18.00)
- The courier GLS will collect the Box from your home or office
- You will receive the tracking code to check the status of your box
- BoxOK will receive your Boxes at the warehouse and will check their integrity
- Your Boxes will be individually wrapped in cellophane and placed on the shelving
- You will receive a photo of your box positioned on the shelving
- Enjoy the freed up space in your home or in your office, we are taking care of your Boxes!
BoxOK - Customer Reviews
- The type of service that you offer is unique (I'm amazed). Having lived in different places all over the world for 30 years, I have never come across a similar service. I don't have any other advice, I am quite simply very satisfied!Vincenzo, 67, commercial businessman, Giulianova (TE), Italy
- With BoxOK I store my projects and my models, it's my personal archive. I store everything digitally but both the material and paper documents are still an important part of my work. I find it convenient to be able to request redelivery to the office or home.Carlo, Architect, Monza (MB)
- With BoxOK I can optimise the space in my office in town. I think that the price of 4.95 Euro per box is excellent value. With 2 boxes I make space for a small cabinet, with 5 boxes a complete cupboard.Gianluca, Accountant, Florence (FI)
- I used BoxOK to clear the house of books and clothing before moving. In this way, I was able to remove all of my furniture in one weekend.Claudio, 42, Rome, Italy
- The service offered is really very good, exactly what is promised on the site, no surprise. I used BoxOK for more than a year; the packaging material is of good quality and abundant, the instructions are simple and clear, make the order, you get the boxes at home, fill them and call for collection. The couriers have always arrived on time. Customer service is always present both in chat, by email or by phone. When the boxes arrive at the depot you receive an email with photos of each box arrived. When you need it again ask to send the boxes you need, the procedure is very straightforward and immediate, the delivery times are quick and precise as indicated on the site. Compared to all other storage services this is the one that I found economically more 'convenient, the rates are very honest and clearly specified on the site, no quotes, no preliminary contacts etc .. If you do not need to access physically and frequently to your personal storage this is the best service among those I've tried.Amanda Sara 45 years, Cagliari
- I used the BoxOk service because I needed a deposit but also a shipping service. I found myself very well. Paying for each box and not for the space is very convenient. Each box has a code for which you can request that only those you need are sent to you, and the cost of the deposit changes according to the quantity stored. The collection and delivery times have always been respected and very fast. I recommend this service to anyone with a nomadic life like mine and I believe that in the future I will address them again.I recommend this service to anyone with a nomadic life like mine